Tignes Les Brevieres is the most picturesque of the Tignes villlages. Nestled right at the bottom of the Tignes valley next to the river, it is the lowest and prettiest of all the Tignes resorts.
Lovely old style traditional chalets, farmhouses and hotels along with little French bistros, boutique shops and sports shops make up most of this village. With its old charm and beautiful views, it can make for a lovely place to stay.
With traditional style stone farmhouse and an old charm, the Les Brevieres accommodation is less of the modern apartment block style which is seen in the other resorts of Tignes. Chalet holidays, boutique hotels and a few self catering apartments make up the majority of accommodation, and with the old traditional Savoyard feel of the village, it is a charming place to stay.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes