Tignes Les Brevieres is the most picturesque of the Tignes villages. Nestled right at the bottom of the Tignes valley next to the river, it is the lowest and prettiest of all the Tignes resorts.
Lovely old-style, traditional chalets, farmhouses and hotels along with little French bistros, boutique shops and sports shops make up most of this village. With its old charm and beautiful views, it can make for a lovely place to stay.
With traditional style stone farmhouse and an old charm, Les Brevieres accommodation is less of the modern apartment block style which is seen in the other resorts of Tignes. Chalet holidays, boutique hotels and a few self-catering apartments make up the majority of accommodation – with the old traditional Savoyard feel of the village, it is a charming place to stay.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes