Tignes Le Lac sits just next to the beautiful big Tignes lake. It is made up of an array of high rise apartment blocks and hotels with a few traditional chalets dotted around.
One of the best things about Le Lac is its fantastic location to the ski slopes. There are also plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes that will welcome you in from the winter cold for lunch, dinner or just a bit of apres-ski fun.
Although it is not the most picturesque of resorts the excellent slopeside location of Tignes Le Lac makes it a popular place to stay and you can choose from a number of apartments, hotels or a few catered chalets to stay in.
Tignes Le Lac is a bustling part of the Tignes resort and you are sure to enjoy a winter or summer holiday when staying here.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes