Tignes 1800 (Les Boisses) is the quietest of the Tignes resorts, set back from the main road and situated on the mountainside.
It is however currently undergoing a massive renovation, not only has it been rebranded Tignes 1800, MGM have built a large eco-resort that was completed in 2014. Set lower than other Tignes resorts it is the first one that you reach once you cross the spectacular Tignes dam.
Tignes 1800 is fast becoming a more and more popular place to stay. With the new renovations, quiet feel, slightly cheaper prices and great location it is an excellent part of Tignes to stay in, in both the winter and the summer.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do