Tignes Le Lavachet is a hamlet located just outside of Tignes Le Lac. Also next to the beautiful Tignes lake this hamlet is slightly quieter than Le Lac and with an array of apartment blocks, hotels and a few small chalets there is still plenty of accommodation to be found.
When evening comes you can choose from a select few restaurants and bars in town where you can enjoy the local apres ski or have a traditional Savoyard meal. The bus service runs throughout the night so if you fancy going somewhere different for the evening you can easily head to the other areas of the Tignes resort.
Le Lavachet is a great location to stay either in the winter or the summer, with its excellent location and quieter feel you can enjoy everything the mountains have to offer.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes