February is a popular time to ski the slopes of Tignes. There are a number of good reasons for this. Firstly, half-term school holidays make this the ideal month for a family winter getaway. Secondly, the longer days mean the lifts can stay open later than in the early part of the season, giving you more shred for your heard-earned ‘bread.’ Thirdly, the snow conditions are traditionally at their tip-top, absolute best.
Furthermore, February always has a full calendar of entertainment and activities which do not directly involve skiing. Here's our guide with everything you need to know to make your February ski trip a raging success.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020