February is a popular time to ski the slopes of Tignes. There are a number of good reasons for this. Firstly, half-term school holidays make this the ideal month for a family winter getaway. Secondly, the longer days mean the lifts can stay open later than in the early part of the season, giving you more shred for your heard-earned ‘bread.’ Thirdly, the snow conditions are traditionally at their tip-top, absolute best.
Furthermore, February always has a full calendar of entertainment and activities which do not directly involve skiing. Here's our guide with everything you need to know to make your February ski trip a raging success.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Tignes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh powder in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020