We've had some beautiful blue skies and sunshine for the last two weeks in what's been an unusually sunny January. However, the trend ended this week, when a huge dump of snow covered the Tignes mountains with a white blanket.
In the next few days, the forecast suggests that there will be a mixture of clouds, clear skies and perhaps some light snow. Conditions in February are set to be wonderful!
More Tignes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & some fresh snow in Tignes