Sadly, the ski season in Tignes has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
Luckily, we can ski in Tignes in the summer. The glacier usually open for skiers and snowboarders from mid-June to late July so that's only three months from now! The team at SeeTignes.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season – keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Tignes.
Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do as well as skiing, including hiking, mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Tignes next winter and we'll all be able to shred all the Tignes pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months!
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes