Sadly, the ski season in Tignes has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
Luckily, we can ski in Tignes in the summer. The glacier usually open for skiers and snowboarders from mid-June to late July so that's only three months from now! The team at SeeTignes.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season – keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Tignes.
Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do as well as skiing, including hiking, mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Tignes next winter and we'll all be able to shred all the Tignes pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months!
More Tignes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & some fresh snow in Tignes